6/19/2012

Nail Art...Hit or Miss!?

Hey guys! Hows it going? Today I want to show you some nail art I did quite a while ago but Im not really sure whether its a hit or not. My sis seems to think its really cool but I'm not totally into it. Individually I like the designs on each nail...I dunno, you tell me.




Strange, huh? Well let me break it down. I did a slanted cheetah print on my thumb with the base of Color Club Incognito and dotted the cheetah with OPI Senorita Rose-alita. For my index I used a base of Color Club Oh Naturale and Did the rose with Essie No More Film. My middle finger is done the same as my thumb but with a full print. My index finger is Orly Ingenue. My pinky finger is the same base as my index but the rose is made with Essie Olie Caliente. The leaves design are with .Sally Hansen Green with Envy.

So, Hit or Miss?
xo Nail Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment