6/24/2012

Misa Lovebite

Hey, hey, hey! Boy is Summer zooming on by. I cant believe we're almost in July. Of course half of the plans I had to do throughout summer aren't even close to being done. Which is what happens every year. But I still have time so heres to hoping. I just made an order from Zoya yesterday taking advantage of their awesome Pinterest Special. If you haven't seen this its for 3 polish from their Beach and Surf Collection for 15$ plus free shipping. Amazing. Its like buying one polish and gettting two free. How can I refuse. I'm also contemplating ordering a couple of polishes from Illamasqua if they still have their free international shipping. Cuz daaaang that can get expensive.

Anyway, so off topic. Today I have swatches of Misa Lovebite.




Misa Lovebite is a dark blood red vampy jelly. Yes it is a jelly as you can see it has that squishy-ness that characterizes a jelly. What I love about this polish (besides it being blood red) is that its application is fairly good considering its a jelly and dark red. Usually polishes like that are tricky to apply leaving streak lines all over your nail. But no this was very easy to apply. And formula was good too. I didn't necessarily like the brush on this polish though, I found it too small for my liking. The pictures above are three coats. I dont exactly know why I applied three coats. Its not that it wasn't enough at two but I just felt like it needed a third coat. But stay tuned because this polish will be the backdrop of a very excellent experiment I tried and I really want you guys to see it too.

Dont forget to enter my Pre-100 Follower Giveaway which ends in 6 days.
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment