4/07/2012

Holographic French Nail Design

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a fun and relaxing weekend. I've been quite busy recently and a persistent migraine has really been keeping me away from posting. Hopefully, that will all get better soon. Anyway, for the nails I've been really into the french nail design mostly because its been boiling hot here the last couple of days and french nails are clean and fresh. Check it out.

Holographic French Nail Design




I know that it doesn't seem very holo-y but believe me it was so holographic its insane. I actually didn't expect it to be so much so. A delightful surprise! I used Flormar Nail Enamel in 397 as my base. Its a very natural pink French nail color. Definitely a new fave. Then I did the v-shaped design with Color Club Fashion Addict. And finally I added the silver stripes with La Girl Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Silver Glitter and added some topcoat. Great design and totally loving it. Have a great weekend!
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment