4/21/2012

Color Club Revvvolution

Hey, Hey, Hey! Whats happening you guys? I really wanted to post this yesterday but my internet was playing games. Very uncomfortable. So anyway I want to show you Color Club Revvvolution. Look at this beauty!

Color Club Revvvolution




I'm gonna be honest, this is the amount of holographic-ness I was dying to find in the other color club holo nail polishes. I almost fainted when I saw that the holo in this color was not only immensely strong but captures on my weak little camera; bless its little soul. Revvvolution is a dark charcoal greyish black linear holographic nail polish. This color really lives up to the more expensive nail polish brands with the strong linear holographic polishes because your only paying 5 JD's for it (in Jordan). Love it, Love it, Love it. Get it if you can and you will not regret it. Although I have heard some comments that there are two versions of this polish, I would just say go to a very brightly lit area in the store and see what happens to the polish...if it becomes sparkly and bursts with color its holographic and if not then it wasn't meant to be. This has actually happened to me with Color Club Worth the Risque where there were two versions; one holographic one and one that just didn't sparkle. Anyway thats all for today!
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment