3/13/2012

Color Club Femme Fatale

Hello everybody! How are you doing today? Today's mani is fun and edgy and pretty all in one. I used to see Femme Fatale all the time and I was never really interested in it. But like two weeks ago I was in the store and I thought I'd try it over the polish I had on and see if it was nice or not. Love at first try! I wasn't the only one who fell in love with it. My mom immediately made me do her nails with it when she saw it. Here I have it over a black creme polish.

Color Club Femme Fatale




How lovely is that!? Femme Fatale is a sheer milky base with tons of millions of pink shimmery sparkles. I think its sort of like CND's effects polishes. Although this consists of pink shimmer on the black it looks gold and pink together at the same time. Also the base doesn't look black, it actually looks purple because of the the Femme Fatale. How totally awesome is that? Or am I the only one going Insane over this?? Haha, oh well!
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment