2/02/2012

Victoria's Secret Pink Inspired Manicure

Good Morning people! Well it's morning here, i dunno about everyone else. Anyway, i felt like doin something spunky and fun today so i decided to do a look inspired by my VS Pink dog. You know those dogs that are so absolutely adorable they make you want to dance in the rain...yep those doggies! So i hope you like the look and please tell me what you think. Im new to the blogging world and i could really use the feedback! BEWARE: Picture Heavy!

My Inspiration!


Victoria's Secret Pink Inspired Nail Art







 So...Personally, i absolutely love it! I think its adorable. I did kinda ruin my pinky finger towards the bottom but i had already finished the look and i didn't want to repeat it again. Ok, so on to what i used




-Flormar Nail Therapy Ridge Filler on all fingers as a basecoat
-Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in White On on my thumb and ring finger
-Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Black Out on my index and pinky finger
-Gabrini Multivitamin in no. 384 on my middle finger
-KleanColor Nail to Toe Nail art lacquer in 901 white to write Pink on my middle finger and L.A. Colors Art Deco nail art lacquer in Flamingo (not in pictures) to draw on my thumb
-Konad Special Nail Polish (no name or number) with Konad Plate m78 to apply the hearts on my pink finger.
-green stars from the nail art wheel on my index finger
-Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Disco Ball on my ring and thumb fingers
-Essence gel-look top coat XXXL Shine on all fingers except my index finger where i applied Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat

So...How did i do?
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment