2/28/2012

Polka Dot Half-Moon Manicure!

Hey! How are you doing today? I know it may seem like I'm doing alot of the same "ideas" on my nails recently, its just that when I rely on the internet and fellow bloggers for designs I like to see a variety of looks on the same idea. So I feel like I owe it to my members to do the same. So I have a couple of lace mani's, heart mani's, polka dot mani's...etc. Btw, my mom thinks this is the cutest manicure she's seen so far...so thats a big thing for me! I love her approval and appreciation of my never-ending love for all things nails. Oh and also I've been wanting to try doing the whole half-moon manicure, and so I thought I could combine them together and see what came out...and me likey! Please excuse the fact that the bottom of my nails are blue...they just never look pink in winter! Anyway, here's what I did. See for yourself...


Polka Dot Half-moon Manicure



I felt like the true color of the purple wasn't really showing so I took it inside and this is how it came out...



For this look I used black nail polish to paint the base and shaped it at the beginning in the half-moon design. Next I used three different sized dotting tools (or anything else) to make the pastel lilac dots. I used Seventeen Supreme in number 288. And finally I used LA Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Silver Glitter to line the half-moon design. No topcoat. And that was all. So what do you think?
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment