2/17/2012

Sailor Themed Manicure using Color Club Navy

Hey guys! Hows your day going? I am so glad I'm off today because I need some R and R. Today I have a design that I did yesterday but couldn't show you because the weather was awful and pictures weren't clear. Anyway so here they are...

Nautical Nail Art





For this I used Color Club's Naughtycal Navy as a base color on all my nails. Naughtycal Navy is a deep navy blue creme and it applies super duper well. It does tend to get a bit runny so make sure the brush has only a minimal amount on it when you come to apply. But overall, really cool color that I've been wanting for a long time and have finally found! Yaay...as for removal; really rather good for such a dark color. It didn't stain my skin or my nails and only used up the usual amount of remover. Score! I then used KleanColors striping brush in White (which sucks btw). I used a regular red color to draw in the anchor design. And I finished with Sally Hansen Acrylic Top coat. I think this is a good time to thank goingtotheshowing for giving me a Butterfly award. It means so much to me and I'm so happy! So thank you, deary!

    
Have a great day!
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment