2/05/2012

Lovely Valentine's Day Mani

Hey everyone! I hope your day is going well. Mine started off horribly, I did this beautiful Valentine's day themed manicure and right when I was done I realized I had something super important to do at school so I dropped everything and ruined my manicure while getting dressed in a rush. Thankfully, that all was worked out and I decided that I had to my mani over again. I changed it up a little but I still it came out pretty well. 
Here's how it came out in the end

Valentine's Day Mani

I started out with a plain coat of pink



Then I added a layer of a sheer pink sparkle


Then I drew hearts on all my fingers with red and outlined them with silver sparkle. For my ring finger I did a kind of checkered look and applied pink studs along it.



 This is what I used


This was:
-Flormar Nail Therapy Ridge Filler
-Isabelle Dupont Paris Revivant Nail Lacquer in #290 for the pink base color on all nails
-Some random pink glitter polish that has no name and I dont remember where I bought it from over all the pink
-Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Color (which does chip btw) in Resilient Red to draw the hearts
-And finally Essence gel look XXXL Shine topcoat over all my nails (LOVE this)

So this is my look, and I hope you like it.
xo Nail Diva
  





4 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm really glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. The base colour is really nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Yeah I actually like this pink even though I'm not the biggest fan of it usually! =]]

      Delete