1/31/2012

Random Colored nail polishes

Hey! So, i have a really cool mani that i wanna show you guys but im waiting for something and then Boy...am I gonna show you! hehe. Anyway, so before that i want to just share some recent nail polishes that i got with you guys. I think there awesome!


Essence Colour & Go Where Is The Party?

This is Essence Colour & Go in Where Is The Party? Its an awesome duochrome that flashes between purple and green as you can see in the second picture. Its a really weird color, and some people might not like it but i think its pretty amazing. The brush is small because the bottle is super small like i dont know if the whole collection is small but all of the Colour & Go's that i found were mini so maybe. Like this is only 5 mL where most other nail polishes are an average of 10 mL. So you get the idea.
Anyway, this was also kind of streaky which upset me. Also, it was rather bubble which is weird because i applied this just as i do any other nail polish but for some reason it came out sort of bubble on some fingers.


So that's that. I think its cool, also pretty much there whole collection was amazing. I only got three but i think i'm gonna get some more.

On to the next this is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shrimply Devine



Ok so thats super close up...hehe. Anyway its a awesome corally shrimp color pretty much as the name says. Its suppper suppppper pretty. I love it. Its no too pink or too orangey which is cool. And its a very flattering color. Dont be deceived by the color it really shows up beautifully. I dont know, sometimes Sally Hansen nail polish brushes annoy me. And then sometimes they are so efficient and they make applying nail polish that much easier. This was one of those times. I finished my application with like literally one swipe. How awesome is that?
Dont you just love it when a nail polish actually applies itself? God knows i do!
Xo Nail Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment